In this game you will be playing the role of a young girl who needs to earn some money to hire a detective. Why does she need a detective? Apparently, her parents left to go on in a quest into the jungle to find the fabled Flower of Youth. But no one have heard of them in months. The detective is the best option to find them and take them back, but she doesn’t have the money to hire him, so she really needs to figure out how to get the 50 coins. A friend of her parents came up with the idea of growing plants in her garden and sell them in the flowers shop. That’s exactly what this game is about.
The whole idea of the game is to grow plants and harvest its flowers. Each day you will have some flowers to sell in the flowers shop. You can sell flowers in bouquets which is twice profitable than selling single flowers, so whenever it’s possible you have to try to sell them in bouquets. So, how do you do this? Let’s take a minute to explain that.
The scenario of the game is the farm, a pretty small land where you can grow plants. Of course, the plants need to be watered every once in a while. When a plant needs to be watered will show a row of five drops which will go disappearing as time pass. You have to water the plant before the drops disappear in order to keep it alive. Otherwise, the plant will die and you will lose the flowers it would’ve gave to you. There are some plagues that will attack your plants. You have to take care of them before they can destroy your plants.
When you first enter the game, you’ll be asked to type in a player name. Then, you’ll see the welcome screen with the following options:
- Change player: the first time there’s no existing player. After you create one or more, they’ll be saved. When you enter into this submenu, you’ll be asked for a name as a new player. It’s possible to have a list of different players and record their performance. This way, you can play home tournaments with family and friends.
- Campaign: this option leads you to an introduction. When it finishes you can start playing the first level, with some on-screen aid.
- Options: this is the menu from which you can set some game options like sound volume, music volume, 3D acceleration, custom cursors and full screen.
- High scores and Exit: no further explanation required.
You can try this game for 60 minutes before you buy the licensed version. If you like it, you can buy this game for only 19.95 dollars, right from the Oberon Media Game Center, on the Web. There are some discounts for GameServer Members.
About the system requirements, is not that big computer that you need to run this game. Take a look to the list:
• Windows 2000/XP/Vista
• Processor speed: 600MHZ
• RAM: 128MB
• Hard drive space (uncompressed): MB 20
• Graphics Card: any DirectX 7 compatible
• Sound Card: any
• DirectX version: 7.0
- Easy to learn how to play the game using the help and the tutorial
- Affordable price
- Nice interface
- It’s available only in English
- It’s not a multiplayer game
- It takes too long to load some levels